Social Media

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ben - McKinney Christian Academy Class of 2014 {McKinney Senior Photographer}

It's hard to believe that Ben is already a senior.  I met his family 5 years ago when my kids began attending McKinney Christian Academy - he would have been in 8th grade - the same age my oldest son is now.  The older I get, the more quickly time passes.

Ben is a fabulous young man - gifted academically and athletically.  He is also polite, kind, and loves Jesus!  Ben made the Dallas All Star Football team this year and received a scholarship to play football next year.  I know his mom has a mix of emotions - pride in the man he has become and sadness at the fact that he will soon be leaving home.

These are just a few of the fun images we captured at his session....

No comments:

Post a Comment