Social Media

Monday, November 23, 2009

Second Time Around....

Ok, so last Sunday my session with this sweet couple was abruptly ended with the monsoon of the year.  It just so happened that I had some mini sessions scheduled in small town Collin County yesterday and I had an opening that I could fit them in.  We had a wonderful time strolling around the downtown area and taking advantage of the great crumbling architecture.

This time we remembered to bring squeaky toys to keep Miss Bella's attention on the camera.  I love this picture.  The family looks fabulous and the reflection of the buildings across the street in the windows is wonderful!



We had a good time just strolling downtown and looking in the windows.  Bella liked being a bit free for a few minutes as well.  She is only 9 months old and doesn't like to be forced to sit still!



What a great and fun couple!



Thanks guys for a fun time and for your patience and willingness to drive so far again to finish your pictures.  I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment