Social Media

Monday, November 16, 2009

Foiled By The Rain {McKinney Photographer}

This couple and I have had a date on the books for pictures for quite awhile.  I knew the rain was going to come in, but we decided to talk one hour before (as they were driving quite a long way to get to McKinney) and make the call.  When we talked, the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in sight.  We decided to go for it.  Sure enough...when the time for our pictures came around an hour later, the clouds were onimous and the sky was dark.  We decided to shoot for as long as we could and got about 15 minutes into our session when the rain started.  So...here are my favorites from the few shots we got.  We will try again later....

I was afraid to use my flash for fear of freaking the dog out. She is a puppy and a little spastic anyway. Next week the lighting will be better to capture her face a little bit more clearly....



I love this picture. I asked them to look at each other lovingly and they started laughing...which is what my husband and I would do too. I love spontaneous laughter!



Fall is my 2nd favorite time of year. I love the colors!



Thanks for trying guys. I hope you enjoy your pictures and we will try again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment