Social Media

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beautiful Kiddos...{McKinney, Plano Photographer}

Once again, I am photographing beautiful kids. I am convinced there is something in the McKinney water that is producing such gorgeous children around here! This family goes to school with my boys. They are a sweet and precious family. They agreed to try out a new location for me. I love the results...of course it would be hard for them to take a bad picture wherever we did the session!

I just love the fall colors in this picture!


I think this was one of my easiest sessions. She was a natural in front of the camera!


I just adore this child. He is truly as sweet as he looks!


LOVE the water and the rocks!


This is my future daughter in law! Kidding (sort of).....

What a fun afternoon! I hope you guys enjoy your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment