Social Media

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

McKenna, Lovejoy High School Class of 2015 {Fairview, Lucas Senior Photography}

I just love McKenna.  She is a (now graduated) Class of 2015 Senior at Lovejoy High School.  What I love about McKenna is that she is just so down to earth and real.  She lives on acres of beautiful land in Fairview - complete with four wheelers, a pond, lots of fields, and I could go on and on.  I could only dream to live on her land...it is a photographer's paradise.  Because she has grown up in the country, everything she loves has to do with the land.  She fishes, goes four-wheeling, and loves to hunt.  I had a blast with her coming up with the different ways we could capture the things she loves.  Here are just a few images from her session.

No comments:

Post a Comment