Social Media

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Courtney - McKinney High Class of 2015 {McKinney Senior Photography}

Meet Courtney - one of our Class of 2015 Senior Models.  She attends McKinney High School and is quite athletic behind her super model look!  We held her session last summer in downtown McKinney and a really cool field I found not far from my house. 

Courtney was a trooper - changing clothes in downtown McKinney in my pop up changing booth with lots of wind whipping around us.  She held it together and maintained her effortless look through the heat and wind.

We loved having her sweet dog join us for the last part of her session (in spite of my horrible directions which got her mom lost for about 15 minutes).  I am so glad that I was able to capture their moments together and her sweet puppy passed away a few weeks ago.  What special memories we were able to capture!

A few of my favorites from her session...



 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment