Social Media

Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 Days of Giving - Now after Christmas...

So...I read somewhere that the 12 Days of Christmas are supposed to start on Christmas Day and go for the next 12 days.  Guess I missed that somewhere.

Anyway, due to a sick child that has been home all week and cannot return to school tomorrow, I am putting the remaining days of giving on hold.  My priority for being in the office is getting my client orders in by Christmas.  I didn't anticipate spending all this time at home this week.  When I opened the studio, I intentionally moved all files and software away from my home so that I could not be tempted to work when I am at home.  But...days like these kick my bootie.  So...I will be posting the remaining days of giving after Christmas - but that is ok...you will still get the goodies!~

Thanks for understanding!

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment