Social Media

Saturday, December 10, 2011

10 Days of Giving Day 4

It's a Saturday!  Yea!  As this is posted, I should have just completed my last session for the year.  I love what I do but I am very ready for a little vacation.

Today's special is something I rarely ever do:

Book a regular studio or on-location session for your family, children, or high school senior and receive 50% off of the session fee! (Click here to see 2012 sessions and fees)  **

Send me an e-mail to aimee@aimeelouisephotography.com by 11:59pm tonight to receive this special!  My assistant Suzanne will contact you on Monday to secure the date.  Minimum purchase requirements do apply.

Be sure to check out the first post to see all requirements and exclusions.


**Completely Candid session is not included

No comments:

Post a Comment