Social Media

Monday, December 12, 2011

10 Days of Giving Day 5

Yesterday, we took our kids and some friends to see Arther Christmas.  Oh my goodness - I LOVED LOVED LOVED that movie.   I think it may become my favorite Christmas movie after "Holiday Inn".  And then we went and got ice cream with the kids.  And the day passed by with me forgetting to post my Day 5 special. 

So I must be in a giving mood due to my great day yesterday....  Today only, schedule a special Studio Mini Session** (30 minutes for $40) in the month of January, and receive a 2nd Studio Mini Session FREE to use later in the year (must be completed by August 31)

Wow!  That is a great deal! 

E-mail me at aimee@aimeelouisephotography.com by 11:59 tonight to schedule your session. My assistant Suzanne will contact you to schedule the session. 

For those that took advantage of Saturday's special, I did get your messages and we will contact you to schedule!  

And for my dear friend Darcy who asked me to do her daughter's senior photos - you made me cry.  First of all - having spent high school with you and some great memories together - I can't believe that you have a daughter the age we were in our last year hanging out as friends before college.  And, I am so touched and honored that you would want me to capture those memories. I feel like life just came full circle.  Can't wait to see you again! 

**Session fee is due at the time of booking.  Minimum purchase requirements apply for both sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment