Social Media

Thursday, December 8, 2011

10 Days of Giving Day 2

Have you ever had one of those days where every little thing that could possibly go wrong and annoy you happens?  This is one of those days...

I had to go into Dallas first thing to do a shoot for the Dallas International School.  On the way back I missed my freeway entrance and sat at numerous lights.  Then I thought I would be smart and go to a couple of stores I need to go to down in Plano as they are a good 40 minutes from home.  Well guess what - since my shoot this morning was so early, neither store was open yet.  ARGH.  So I stop at Chic-Fil-A to get a drink and my straw breaks in half while I am trying to get it in the drink, then Diet Coke seeps out of the top of the lid, and YES, I did spill Diet Coke down my shirt.  Did I mention I got mud on my new suede shoes too and I nearly got side swiped by a car on the tollway?

Anyway...this is one of those days you just have to laugh because all that happened before 9:30am! LOL - I had to share because sometimes you just have to laugh.

Ok...so on to today's 10 Days of Giving Special...



For today only until 11:59pm, you may purchase a 5x7 curved metal print from a previous session for only $25 (regularly $45). (image must have been ordered previously in some form - print, book, digital image, etc)

E-mail me at aimee@aimeelouisephotography.com to cash in on this great special!  It's a great gift!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment