Social Media

Friday, July 2, 2010

The W Family in Downtown McKinney {McKinney, Allen photographer}

Earlier this week, I had a wonderful time with the "W" family in downtown McKinney.  First...downtown McKinney is hands down my favorite location to take photos.  Second...being a mom of two boys, I love to work with families of boys.  I guess I just relate to them and I enjoy hanging out with them.  Third...the youngest boy is a classmate of my son.  When I already know a family a little bit, it is much more fun to do the pictures.  We had a great time together.  The boys are respectful and nice, they had great ideas, and they went with the flow.  Kudos mom and dad on raising great kids!

I decided to go a little vintage with most of the pictures for this blog. The backgrounds and textures of the old buildings just seemed to call out for a more muted, vintage tone.




No comments:

Post a Comment