Social Media

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kid's Day in McKinney

Last night I had a great time taking pictures at the Pinnacle Eye Associates annual Kid's Day.  Radio Disney was there, Sidekicks Marshall Arts did demonstrations, Hula Hoop contests were in full swing, and lots of sponsors provided cotton candy, snow cones, popcorn, crafts, cookies, etc.  I thought I would put a few of the fun shots I took on my blog. Thank you Dr. Alfieri for asking me to take pictures.  It was a blast! (And if you live in the McKinney area...go and see Dr. Alfieri at Pinnacle Eye Associates and try a free class at Sidekicks Marshall Arts.  They are top notch businesses and will give you great service)

Oh...the theme was Alice in Wonderland.  I thought that might explain the costumes the Dr. and her staff are wearing in the last picture. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment