Social Media

Monday, July 26, 2010

A Day at the Tracks {Frisco, Plano Photographer}

Last week I thoroughly enjoyed myself with the "B" family.  They told me they were artsy and willing to try anything different for their pictures.  What a photographer's dream!  We took a few traditional shots, but of course I am not choosing to show those here.  We spent alot of time playing and having fun with different settings and using the elements of the location we chose for the pictures.  Here was the craziest part of the session:  it was at least 100 degrees outside and I was so hot I had sweat literally dripping in my eyes.  This family was dressed in jeans, boots, and long sleeves; the girls had long thick hair; and at the end of the session they all looked as fresh as when they arrived.  CRAZY!  I don't know how they pulled that off, but somehow they did.  We had fun together and I think it shows!

Wait until you see the last picture.  I have to say for the record that the sky in that picture is really the sky that was there that night.  That is not a faked photo-shopped sky.  I think it is one of the most stunning skies ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment