Social Media

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sweet Baby Joshua

I have once again lagged behind on my blog posting.  I somehow contracted a very severe eye infection which kept me from doing any photo sessions or editing for two weeks.  Now I am playing catch up on my sessions and the blog seems to be falling more and more behind.  I took these pictures of sweet baby Joshua last week.  I have to say he was the easiest baby I have ever photographed.  He went to sleep and that was it.  He didn't care where I put him or how I moved him.  If he started to wake up, all I had to do was stroke his little head and he went right back to sleep.  His mom provided a beautiful room for him.  I could have spent hours there taking pictures in different settings, but, alas...he finally did wake up.  These were my favorites....


No comments:

Post a Comment