Social Media

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Downtown McKinney Senior Pictures

So downtown McKinney is one of my all time favorite places to take pictures of seniors.  I just realized that I have been so busy, there are quite a few sessions I never posted sneak peaks for.  While they have long seen their pictures, I wanted to post a few of my past sessions.  I love taking pictures of the senior guys because I love to see the relief wash over their faces when I tell them that they don't have to smile.  Then I let them know we need a few smiles for mom - but it is ok to take pictures looking like a magazine ad - serious looks and all.  They like that and I find the smiles I get tend to be geniune.  Glad I have boys at home...it helps me understand them and what makes them tick!  These were pictures from two recent sessions.  Gotta love downtown - it is just made for guy pictures!




No comments:

Post a Comment