Social Media

Saturday, September 24, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE This Family! {McKinney Family Photography}

Oh my goodness how I love this family!  Those who have been my clients for awhile will recognize Deora as my amazing and capable assistant last year.  We took extended family pictures this morning and as always, I try to post one picture before the day is over so they don't have to wait.   

HOWEVER...

...as I was downloading the images onto my computer I found what I think is one of my all time favorite images ever!  It was spur of the moment.  I was trying to get a picture of the kiddos and my NEW LOVE SEAT was in the background.  The men were about to carry it off for me and load in the car so it wouldn't be in the background, but it just screamed for mom and dad to sit on it with the kids remaining where I had them.  So...I had to post this image because I love it so much.  . 



So are you just loving the new Love Seat from The Elegant Door in the Shops at Fairview??? I am and you can use it this fall too!


And here is one of the entire family from earlier in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment