Social Media

Sunday, September 4, 2011

50 Years and still going strong!!!!

I had the honor of capturing a family photo for the "R" family yesterday afternoon.  It was mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary and the family had gathered literally from all over the country.  Here is one sneak peek from yesterday.  I wanted the family to get to see it before they left to go home!



And just for fun...here is an outtake of what it is like at an AimeeLouise Photography photo session.  Because of the large group of people and because it included a two year old, I put the camera on a tripod and had my assistant click the shutter.  With a little one, often the only way I can get a smile is to play with them...and I can't do that and click the shutter at the same time.  Anna clicked it just a little before I could get out of the way.  Not so flattering a picture of myself...but reality!  And what a great smile Mr. H gave me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment