Social Media

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Trend Alert: Rompers

The number 1 trend I noticed this summer was the romper.  Almost every single senior girl came with at least one romper to wear at her session.  Every single one of them was adorable and they were all different. 

Here are a few images of how our seniors wore their rompers this summer.

 
Fall is here and it is time to think of how to incorporate the trend into a new season.  I found some really cute rompers on-line that would work as the temperatures get cooler.

This adorable romper keeps the summer style, but adds long sleeves for slightly cooler weather.  I love the style - flattering on pretty much anyone.  Being a UT alum....burnt orange is always a color I love :-)   It would be a great choice.  You can find this romper at Revolve


This denim romper is so different from anything I have seen - and transitions between seasons well.  You fan find this romper at Anthropologie

This cute little black romper with lace sleeves is fun and different.  It would be fabulous in pictures and it has a very unique style - different than many rompers available.  You can find this romper at Nordstrum
I love this little black romper and how it is embellished with the scarf and belt.  This is a perfect outfit for fall pictures.  The boots are the very on-trend way to transition the romper into cooler weather!  You can find this romper at Free People


Oh my goodness - did you hear the squeal all the way from my studio in McKinney when I found this romper.  LOVE LOVE LOVE  It has great style with the lace and the belt - well it just makes me swoon.  Put this with high boots and come see me for sure!!!!  You find this romper at Free People as well. 

Very cute romper from ASOS.  The styling is unique and extremely flattering.  The only thing...I would suggest a tank underneath.  It is cute a little bit to low for me....

One more denim romper from Go Jane  This is just so cute and has tons of style.  I could totally see this at any senior session.

So, when it gets cold, we will need to look at long sleeves and pants.  But those would be jumpers and are a post for another day.  Let me know if you have any questions or need help putting your outfits together for your senior session!

Aimee


 


No comments:

Post a Comment