Social Media

Monday, April 12, 2010

Remembering a Loved One {McKinney Photographer}

I did pictures for this family last fall.  I have still not blogged all of those sessions and this was one of them.  They wanted pictures for their Christmas card in their backyard (great backyard, by the way).  Little did we know at the time that these would be the last pictures with their adorable dog.  They called me this week to order more pictures so they could remember her.  This is why I stress so much to my friends and family and clients that it is important to get pictures every year.  You never know what will happen.  Losing a beloved pet is devestating and I am so glad we captured these beautiful moments between girl and dog!

So "M" family....thank you for letting me share in your moments of a lifetime.  You have a beautiful family!


No comments:

Post a Comment