Social Media

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Frisco Senior Pictures - Class of 2012

I met Matt in Frisco a couple of weeks ago for his senior pictures.  He is a senior this year at McKinney Christian Academy. We had to get them in quickly as football two-a-days were about to start.  I just love Matt!  He is fun, laid back, and willing to try anything.  You just have to appreciate that with a senior guy as they are usually only taking their pictures to humor mom.  We got some great shots.  The last one on the train was hard to get as the sun was just coming up too high, but I think we did pretty good and it was a fun shot! Good luck this year Matt - and Go MUSTANGS! 




I couldn't decide which version of this next picture I liked better, so I am showing them both.



No comments:

Post a Comment