Social Media

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fun Sisters in Downtown McKinney {McKinney, Frisco Photographer}

Have you ever seen the movie "Holiday Inn"?  There is a scene at the beginning of the movie where two sisters do a musical number all about sisters.  If you haven't seen it and you are a sister, you simply must watch it.  Maybe it is me being nostalgic, but that song kept going through my head during this photo shoot.  My sister and I have sung it to each other many times through the years and it somehow just sticks. Anyway, I had a great time with these sisters last week.  I bet growing up in their home was crazy with 4 girls that close in age, but as adults, sisters are the best friend you can have!






And they convinced mom to jump in one picture.  So glad they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment