Social Media

Saturday, April 23, 2011

An Evening in the Texas Bluebonnets {McKinney Family Photographer}

I was not so sure how this session would go.  We were not able to work it out for the H. Family to do sessions on the ranch I used this year for Bluebonnet pictures.  Mom promised me the flowers were awesome at this location.  I just was not convinced.  Last year I had used this location and was really unhappy with the pictures.  Well I have never been happier to be wrong.  Mom had found a slightly different location than I used last year and mixed in the Bluebonnets were tons of gorgeous red Poppies.  HEAVEN!!!!  I have loved editing these photos.  Such cute little kiddos and such a beautiful setting.  Thanks Mom H. for insisting on this location - I will trust you in the future :-) 

Now...for some of my favorites from the evening....






No comments:

Post a Comment