Social Media

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Downtown McKinney Senior Pictures - Cute and Stylin'!

I met Natalie in Downtown McKinney last week for her senior pictures.  She was a photographer's dream come true.  Not only is she beautiful, she opened up the hatch of the SUV and it was FILLED with clothes, jewelry and shoes!  I swear I heard the angels singing.  She had more cute outfits than I knew what to do with!  Here are some of my favorites from the afternoon...





Did I mention she was tons of fun?





I loved this picture from the wheat field in her Prom dress and Prom Queen crown!  I goes with the picture I posted last week on the blog.  Don't forget to check out it out if you didn't see it. 



Thanks Natalie for such a fun session. Enjoy the last few weeks of your senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment