Social Media

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Vintage Couch Mini Sessions {McKinney Photographer}


Announcing Fall 2010
Vintage Couch Mini Sessions!!!!




Don't have time for a full family picture session this year?  Meet me in the fields of McKinney and let's take a fun and unique picture for your Christmas cards this year!

Who do you want on the couch?
  • Your entire extended family?  We can do that!
  • Your kids only?  Sure thing!
  • Want your family including your beloved pet?  Not a problem!
  • Your high school senior about to graduate?  Absolutely!
If you can think of it...I can photograph it and give you an amazing and unique portrait!

Date: Saturday, October 23
Location:  McKinney, Texas
Cost: $55 (includes 1-8x10 print)
Times: *
4:30
4:50
5:10
5:30
5:50
6:10
6:30

Times will go quickly! To schedule a time, e-mail me at awoolverton@tx.rr.com as soon as you can!



Want a couch session but can't make that date? Contact me and let me know. I will add additional dates depending upon demand!

Clothing consultation is included. If you would like help shopping for clothes, I do have a fashion consultant available for an additional fee who will help you pick out your clothes. Contact me for details.


*Times altered slightly from my October newsletter.

**Session fee is due upon booking. I will e-mail you the exact location of the session upon receipt of payment


***Session fee will be refunded if you need to cancel. One week notice required.

No comments:

Post a Comment