Social Media

Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Love My Bear! {McKinney, Allen Photographer}

Meet Mr. A.  He is 15 months old and FULL of energy. I learned several things about Mr. A yesterday. First...he doesn't like to sit in grass (well...it is pretty itchy sometimes), he doesn't like to remain in one place too long (who does at that age?), and he LOVES his little bear. Probably two thirds of the pictures I took had Mr. Bear in there somewhere. But, you know what? That endeared him to me. My precious youngest son is now 7 years old and he has had his lovie dog named "Poochie" since he was in the crib. If we ever lose Poochie I don't think he will sleep again for the rest of his life. I just loved watching Mr. A cling to his bear and I love that his mom allowed me to take the pictures with him in them. I promise...when he is 10 or 12 she will look back at those pictures and be so glad the bear was in them. Oh...I learned one more thing about Mr. A: he LOVES his mommie!



No comments:

Post a Comment