Social Media

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dancing through the Fields!{McKinney, Frisco Photographer}

I just realized it has been a month since I last made a blog post.  The end of school, our family vacation, and some personal family issues have all conspired to overwhelm me.  I have many sessions to catch up on and blog.  I find that I tend to promise to catch up and then I never seem to get it done.  I will promise to try and catch up this time!

I had to start with this session.  Cheryl is a praise dancer and is the national coordinator of the International Christian Dance Fellowship for the United States.  She needed some updated pictures.  I suggested that we take them in my favorite hidden field.  I was captivated by these pictures and had to share.  I have to say I think this was one of my favorite sessions to date.  It was fun and creative - in spite of the numerous chigger bites I ended up with from laying down in the wildflowers!




And now a little vintage treatment just for fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment