Social Media

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Senior Spotlight: Matt - McKinney Boyd High School Class of 2016

Matt came to see me for his senior session in December.  The great thing at a location like the McKinney Cotton Mill, where my studio is located, is that it doesn't matter if we do senior pictures in December or June.  The urban look transcends the seasons!  Anyway, I had a great time with Matt.  he plays soccer for McKinney Boyd (and they went to state this year, losing only in the last game.  Sad they lost, but I am so excited for how well they did!)  Matt ran a half marathon right after our session as well.  And did I mention how much he LOVES Star Wars?  You might look for a little clue to that in his pictures...  So here are a few of my favorite images from Matt's session.







No comments:

Post a Comment