Social Media

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Senior Spotlight: Ashlee - Independence High School

Brains, beauty, and athleticism - that is how I would describe Ashlee.  She is a truly an accomplished young woman - who can combine honor society and team sports with ease.  When I asked her to describe herself in one word, she said "athletic".  That may be true, but I see so much more than that.  I think I would use the word "effortless" to describe her.  She may work hard, but she makes it look easy - and her fun-loving personality just adds to her charm. 

We did Ashlee's session at the McKinney Cotton Mill and a local park.  We had lots of fun with all of her different looks.  These are a few of my favorite images from her session.










Thanks Ashlee for a fun session!  I wish you the best as you finish your senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment