Social Media

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Trend Alert - Over the Knee Boots

Can I say it?  Yes I will!  Eeek!  There I said the forbidden word - but OH MY GOSH I am totally in LOVE with the over the knee boots we are seeing for fall 2015!  So it is too hot for any of my seniors to have shown up with a pair for their session.  I can't show you an example of how we are wearing them for senior pictures.  But I can give you some examples of some CRAZY cool over the knee boots for fall. 

My favorite of all I have found from Free People - The Salina Tall Wedge Boot  These are seriously cool boots!






Another favorite - and just so happens to also be from Free People - The Ravyn Over the Knee Boot
The color just makes me swoon!  Oh my goodness these would be amazing with the right outfit.  Who am I kidding?  These would be amazing with ANY outfit!























I love this simply stunning boot from Zara - OVER THE KNEE HIGH HEEL LEATHER BOOTS
This is classic at it's best - and the heel just takes this boot over the top!



















Oh my...my favorite shoe designer Stuart Weitzman has some AMAZING boots.  Yes...she's GORGEOUS! If you wear the same shoe size as me, hold on to these boot as I might just wear them home :-)

























So...these are my favorite over the knee boots that I have seen so far.  I can't wait to see what our fall seniors will bring to their sessions.  I am seriously excited for fall!

Aimee






No comments:

Post a Comment