Social Media

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Caroline - Lovejoy High School Class of 2016

I have known Caroline since she was a little girl.  Her mom is part of an exclusive club called "The Vault" - well...not so exclusive...just a group of my BFFs.  What is said in the Vault, stays in the Vault... but I digress - this is about Caroline.

Caroline is a beautiful girl - inside and out.  After I met with Caroline at her consultation, I discovered her love of art and photography.  I asked her to assist me the rest of the summer on our other senior sessions and we have had so much fun.  When you see our crazy videos on Instagram - that is usually the product of Caroline catching some laughs in the background. 

I am so excited to share some of the images from her session.  Her creativity and fun personality really came out and I just love the resulting images!










 



Have a great senior year Caroline!  Live it to the fullest - which I know you will!

Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment