Social Media

Monday, November 5, 2012

Aubrey - Class of 2013 Lake Travis High School {Lakeway Senior Photography}

Meet Aubrey - a stunning senior at Lake Travis High School in Austin.  Her mother Darcy was one of my best friends in High School and it was a really emotional moment for me when she asked me if I would photograph her daughter.  We had lost touch other than Facebook over the years and I was really honored.  They drove to McKinney for their pictures - a very long drive but fun for Aubrey to have unique locations for her images.  They hired our personal stylist Nadine to do Aubrey's hair and makeup before the session and to come along on the shoot to style her hair and clothing and keep her makeup fresh.  Nadine's giftings always take the senior sessions over the top.  I usually only post one sneak peek until the seniors choose the images they like, but I just fell in love with these images and had to post more! 

Lovin' my new chaise lounge by the way!


 






No comments:

Post a Comment