Social Media

Friday, September 28, 2012

Katherine - McKinney High School Class of 2013 {McKinney, Frisco Photography

Meet Katherine, a senior at McKinney High School.  Katherine is a beautiful young woman with a strong sense of who she is and what she wants out of life.  She wanted pictures at a location outside of McKinney for something fun and different.  We spent an afternoon in Frisco enjoying a fresh almost fall day. 
Tamara and I decided Kathering could be a model with her amazing serious looks - and then she suprised us by not liking herself without a smile.  I am posting a few of her favorites from the day, but I did have to throw in a couple of her serious looks that I liked - because she totally rocks them!

And oh yeah - I told her she better hide that car because I seriously want to take it for a joy ride ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment