Social Media

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Katherine - McKinney High School Class of 2013 {McKinney Senior Photography}

Meet Katherine - a senior at McKinney High School.  Katherine drove up in a car I would have sold myself into servitude to have when I was a senior - a hot white MUSTANG!!!!!  Am I allowed to be jealous of a client's car????

A few things I found out about Katherine -
~She is an outstanding student - loves learning and serves on the Student Council and National Honor Society
~She loves cake (I knew there was a reason I liked her :-))
~She loves Taylor Swift (who I happened to be listening to on my way to our session)
~She thinks she takes terrible pictures - hmmmm I think I beg to differ...

I had a hard time choosing an image for her sneak peek - she couldn't take a bad picture.  Here is one of my favorites....

No comments:

Post a Comment