Social Media

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Two Adorable Boys

On Saturday I had the pleasure of taking family pictures for the W family, who also happen to be neighbors of mine. They have the most adorable little boys ages 3 and 5. Of course, there are always challenges when taking pictures of ones so little and this day proved a greater challenge than normal. We had meltdown central in my house as I was leaving. I was so frazzled in trying to get out of my house to make the session on time, that I forgot my candy and my squeaky toy I planned to use to get the boys to look at me. I ran by the store and got the candy, but I had to make due without the toy. I had many pictures of the boys looking in all different directions, but I still was able to get some good ones. Of course, when you are working with subjects this adorable, it isn't hard!

Meet the "W" family boys - they could be on a magazine cover!






My intention was to get a shot of the boys looking at me with mom and dad in the background. The best one turned out to be a fluke. They just couldn't help but look at what mom and dad were doing in the background. I thought this turned out adorable.



I love it when dad gets into the photo session and will be spontaneous with the kids. This picture is so precious. You can just see the "no kissing, please" written all over his face. How like a little boy is that!



Mom wanted feet pictures...a girl after my own heart. I LOVE taking pictures of little feet. I will take the dirt out for their printed picture, but I just love seeing it on there. Little boys and dirt just go together, even when they are all dressed up!



I just love this family. Mom wanted pictures of the boys as they really are at the end of the session. We pulled out some ice cream and just took some shots of them eating with all of the mess a 3 year old makes when he eats! This picture was spontaneous. What a great way to end the day!
















No comments:

Post a Comment